- 3 Mars Bars, roughly chopped (150gm total)
- 90 grams Butter
- 20 grams honey
- 100 grams 4 cups Puffed Rice (or Rice Bubbles etc.)
- 440 grams milk chocolate, broken into pieces
2h 15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Lightly grease a lamington tin.
Place Mars Bars into Mixing Bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 9.
Add butter and honey into Mixing Bowl. Cook for 3 mins / 100 degrees / speed 3.
Add rice bubbles into Mixing Bowl. Mix 10 sec / / speed 3.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix 5 sec / reverse / speed 3.
Press base mixture into the greased lamington tin. Press down firmly with a fork.
Place in refrigerator to set, approx. 1 hour.
Place chocolate into Mixing Bowl and grate for 10 sec / speed 9.
Melt chocolate for 3.5 mins / 50 degrees / speed 3. Check half way to see if sides need scraping down. If you find the chocolate is binding into a ball, put the speed up to speed 4.
Pour melted chocolate over base and spread evenly.
Place back into refrigerator to set, at least one hour.
Once chocolate is set, remove from refrigerator and leave for about 10 mins. Then remove slice from tin (may need to run knife around tin, tip slice onto chopping board by lightly tapping on bottom of the tin).
Cut into squares and serve.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake