- 4 portions large mars bars, chopped up
- 90 grams Butter
- 3 portions rice bubbles, cups
- 1 portion 350gm cadbury chocolate, broken up
Recipe is created for
Add chopped mars bars and butter to TMX, 10 mins, 50 deg speed 10, make sure its melted thru.
Add Ric Bubbles, 3 mins, speed soft , make sure its mixed thru if not do it for another min.
place in med size tray lined with baking paper let set in fridge for at least half an hour.
completly clean & dry the bowel for next step as chocolate & water dont mix!
add broken chocolate to TMX, mill 10 secs speed 10, scrape down sides.
melt 5 mins 50 deg speed 1.
pour over set mars bar slice and spread evenly.
place in fridge to set once set take out of the tray and slice into desired size.
mars bar slice
instead of cleaning the bowl chuck 400gms of milk and heat for 5 mins, 80 deg speed 4 and enjoy a hot chocolate and clean your bowel at the same time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry