- 4 portions large mars bars, chopped up
- 90 grams Butter
- 3 portions rice bubbles, cups
- 1 portion 350gm cadbury chocolate, broken up
8Recipe is created for
Add chopped mars bars and butter to TMX, 10 mins, 50 deg speed 10, make sure its melted thru.
Add Ric Bubbles, 3 mins, speed soft , make sure its mixed thru if not do it for another min.
place in med size tray lined with baking paper let set in fridge for at least half an hour.
completly clean & dry the bowel for next step as chocolate & water dont mix!
add broken chocolate to TMX, mill 10 secs speed 10, scrape down sides.
melt 5 mins 50 deg speed 1.
pour over set mars bar slice and spread evenly.
place in fridge to set once set take out of the tray and slice into desired size.
mars bar slice
instead of cleaning the bowl chuck 400gms of milk and heat for 5 mins, 80 deg speed 4 and enjoy a hot chocolate and clean your bowel at the same time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE