- 300 g walnuts
- 45 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Mixed Berries or Strawberries
- 200 g coconut oil
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Place Walnuts and Shredded Coconut into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs on speed 8.
Press mixture firmly into a 25cm round pie dish.
Place cashews into TM bowl and grind for 10 secs on speed 7. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 50 secs on speed 6.
Spread filling over crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Mixed Berry Cream Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 5 Ingredient Easy peasy Salted Caramel fudge
- The best Easy peasy Chocolate mousse
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies