- 300 g walnuts
- 45 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Mixed Berries or Strawberries
- 200 g coconut oil
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Place Walnuts and Shredded Coconut into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs on speed 8.
Press mixture firmly into a 25cm round pie dish.
Place cashews into TM bowl and grind for 10 secs on speed 7. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 50 secs on speed 6.
Spread filling over crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Mixed Berry Cream Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)