- 300 g walnuts
- 45 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Mixed Berries or Strawberries
- 200 g coconut oil
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Place Walnuts and Shredded Coconut into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs on speed 8.
Press mixture firmly into a 25cm round pie dish.
Place cashews into TM bowl and grind for 10 secs on speed 7. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 50 secs on speed 6.
Spread filling over crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Mixed Berry Cream Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread