- 300 g walnuts
- 45 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g raw cashews
- 200 g Mixed Berries or Strawberries
- 200 g coconut oil
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Place Walnuts and Shredded Coconut into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs on speed 8.
Press mixture firmly into a 25cm round pie dish.
Place cashews into TM bowl and grind for 10 secs on speed 7. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 50 secs on speed 6.
Spread filling over crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Mixed Berry Cream Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip