- Lime Butter;
- Zest/juice 4 Limes
- 120 g sugar
- 160 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- Passionfruit Cream;
- 600 g cream
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pulp 2 passionfruit
- 450 g sponge cake, cubed
- 1 batch Berry Coulis (EDC)
- Additional raspberries to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place lime zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 15 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and chop for 5 sec/speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add all remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 min/80oC/speed 4. Cool.
Make Berry Coulis as per instructions in EDC. Strain through fine sieve or nut milk bag. Cool.
Whip chilled cream with sugar and vanilla as per instructions in EDC until soft peaks form.
Add pulp and incorporate gently for a few sec/speed 4.
Place cubes of sponge cake into large glass serving bowl, or several individual glasses. Drizzle with a little coulis. Dollop with Lime Butter and Passionfruit Cream. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used ending with cream. Garnish with raspberries. Serve cold.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab