- Lime Butter;
- Zest/juice 4 Limes
- 120 g sugar
- 160 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- Passionfruit Cream;
- 600 g cream
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pulp 2 passionfruit
- 450 g sponge cake, cubed
- 1 batch Berry Coulis (EDC)
- Additional raspberries to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place lime zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 15 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and chop for 5 sec/speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add all remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 min/80oC/speed 4. Cool.
Make Berry Coulis as per instructions in EDC. Strain through fine sieve or nut milk bag. Cool.
Whip chilled cream with sugar and vanilla as per instructions in EDC until soft peaks form.
Add pulp and incorporate gently for a few sec/speed 4.
Place cubes of sponge cake into large glass serving bowl, or several individual glasses. Drizzle with a little coulis. Dollop with Lime Butter and Passionfruit Cream. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used ending with cream. Garnish with raspberries. Serve cold.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad