- 80 g Macadamia's
- 30 g Cashews
- 80 g Coconut
- 80 g medjool dates pitted
- 10 g Cacao
- 10 g orange juice
- 10 g chia seeds (optional)
- 1 drop doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- 100 g white chocolate
- few glazed cherries(red and green), to make the holly on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place nuts into bowl, mix for 10sec at speed 9
Add dates, coconut, cacao, orange juice, chia seeds and oil. 10sec at speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
Roll into bite size balls and put into the fridge for about 10mins.
For the topping, melt chocolate by thermomix method or in the microwave.
Dip or spoon chocolate onto the top of balls and place one piece of red cherries and 2 thin green pieces either side of the red to give the look of holly. (Do only a few at a time or the chocolate will set and the cherries wont set in it)
Accessories you need
These are great bliss balls all year round, just dont add the topping!
You dont have to add the wild orange essential oil, but I love that it gives it a richer orange flavour, very christmasy! Plus its immune enchancing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Beef Massaman Curry
- South Pacific Raita
- Popcorn Chicken
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Keto lettuce pork cups