- 220 grams dates
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 40 grams sugar
- 120 grams rice bubbles
- Coconut, as needed
1. Add butter and sugar, and dates to TM bowl. Chop for 8-10 seconds/speed 8 to break up the dates, then cook 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 2. Dates should be mushy.
2. Add rice bubbles and vanilla essence to TM bowl 20 seconds//speed 3 to mix it all together.
3. Line or grease a slice tin and press in mixture then sprinkle with coconut.
4. Refridgerate til cool then cut into pieces.
Accessories you need
You can use less sugar if you like.
I have also made this using corn flakes because i ran out of rice bubbles. It tasted just as nice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake