- 120 g Butter
- 250 g Buttersnap Cookies
- 130 g raw sugar
- 60 g thickened cream
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g Lemon Curd BCB
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line the sides of a springform tin
2. Melt butter 3 min/50'/
3. Add biscuits and blend 8 sec/speed 9
4. Scrape down and blend 4 sec/speed 5
5. Press into tin
6. Refrigerate for 15 mins
1. Mill Sugar 5 sec/speed 9
2. Add cream, cream cheese and vanilla and mix together 20 sec/speed 5, scrape down
3. Add Lemon curd and combine 15 sec/speed 6.
4. Fill base with filling and refrigerate to set for at least 3 hours.
To make Base
Lovely served with a raspberry coulis.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet