- 80 grams Butter
- 13 piece digestive biscuits (I use McVitie's)
- 30 grams Maltesers
- 80 grams castor sugar
- 150 grams Maltesers
- 130 grams light thickened cream, or 230 mls
- 225 grams Light cream cheese, approx. one tub
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Lightly grease or line a 21cm springform cake tin ready for use later.
2. Add 80 grams of butter to TM bowl, put on lid and MC then melt butter for 3 mins, 55 degrees, speed 3.
3. Add digestive biscuits (or another plain biscuit of your choice)and 30 grams of maltesers to the TM bowl, replace lid and MC then blend on speed 8 for 8 seconds.
4. Scrape the TM bowl with the spatula and mix for a further 3 seconds on speed 8.
5. Pour biscuit mixture into the previously prepared tin pressing the mixture into the tin with your hands. Once you have an even base place the tin in the fridge while you make the filling.
Clean and dry TM Bowl before you progress to the filling steps.
6. Place 80 grams sugar in TM bowl with lid and MC in place then mill on speed 9 for 8 seconds. Set aside.
7. Place 120 grams of Maltesers in TM bowl with lid and MC in place then chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
8. Scrape chocolate down the TM bowl with the spatula then chop for a further 3 seconds on speed 7 IF REQUIRED. Once the maltesers are chopped up to your liking put to the side for later use. Clean and Dry your TM bowl before step 9.
9. Place the cream cheese, thickened cream, and sugar into the TM Bowl with lid and MC. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides with your TM spatula and mix for another 20 seconds on speed 5.
10. Pour the cream mixture into a bowl and mix through the chopped maltesers.
11. Pour the filling on top of the base prepared earlier and spread evenly with a spatula. Then place the remaining maltesers around the edge of the cheesecake as decoration.
12. Place in fridge until set and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests