- 220g shortbread biscuits, broken
- 80g Butter, cubed
- 500g strawberries
- 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 500g Cream Cheese, Cubed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 heaped tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons Gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup water
1. Place biscuits into TM bowl. Blitz on speed 5 for 20 seconds or until finely crumbed.
2. Add butter, and blitz again on speed 5 for 10 seconds or until the mixture resembles wet sand.
3. Press the biscuit and butter mixture into the base of a springform tin and refrigerate until required.
4. Wipe the TM bowl with some paper towel to remove any remaining crumbs before proceeding with the filling.
5. Place the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder over the water surface. Leave undisturbed for the gelatin to 'bloom' while you proceed with the rest of the filling.
6. Place the strawberries (or other fruit of your choice) into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 7 for 30 seconds, or until completely blended.
7. OPTIONAL: You may wish to strain your fruit mixture to remove seeds before returning it to the TM bowl. This would be especially necessary if you have chosen to use raspberries, blackberries or passionfruit in place of the strawberries, If not straining, proceed staight to step 8.
8. Add the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon juice and icing sugar to the bowl with the fruit mixture and blitz on speed 7 for one minute.
9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and then turn the machine on to speed 5 and remove the measuring cup. Slowly add the gelatin mixture through the MC hole while the machine is running.
10. Once the gelatin is addded, turn up to speed 7 for another 20 seconds.
11. Pour the filling over the prepared base and refrigerate for at least 4 hours prior to serving.
You can make this cheesecake with almost any fruit of your choosing (except for pineapple or kiwifruit which will stop the cheesecake from setting).
If you use a fruit with a lot of seeds, ensure you strain the fruit mix at Step 7. For a passionfruit cheesecake you could save some seeds to stir in on reverse for 5 seconds before pouring the filling over the base.
Top the cheesecake with fresh berries to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding