- 120 grams Pitted Dried Dates
- 20 grams cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams water
- 150 grams coconut oil or butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 grams Plain Flour.
- 60 grams Self Raising Flour
- 30 grams Cocoa or Cacao
- 45 grams Desicated coconut (1/2 cup)
- 220 grams Brown Sugar
- 16 Easter eggs or sugared almonds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates in water to soak. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
Prepare Slice:If using butter place butter in bowl and melt 3m/70C/sp 1 or until melted.
If using coconut oil, pour liquid coconut oil into bowl, if solid warm on 37C/sp1 until liquid.
Add sugar, egg and vanilla extract to oil/butter in bowl. Mix 5sec/sp4. Add dry ingredients and combine 5sec/sp4, scrape down bowl then repeat 5sec/sp4.
Pour batter into prepared tray, smooth top and then bake for 25-30 minutes until firm to touch.
Set aside and allow to cool completely.
Add soaked dates and water, cacao or cocoa and cococnut oil to clean TM bowl. Blend for 1min on speed 9 until smooth. Scrape bowl and blend again on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Pour ganache onto cooled slice. Place in fridge to set ganache.
When ganache has thickened decorate by placing Easter eggs in 4 x 4 rows. Cut slice into 16 serves, each serve topped with an easter egg. Refridgerate until ready to serve.
This yummy 'ganache' is great for icing cupcakes or cakes and goes particularly well with magic bean cake for a grain free dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry
- Nushi's Sugar Reduced Mini Banana Loaves
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house