- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g honey
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g glazed fruit (eg cherries)
- 100 g nuts (eg almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios)
- 400 g whipping cream
Insert Butterfly. Place egg whites and salt into mixing bowl and whip for 4 min/37C/speed 3. Set aside.
With Butterfly still inserted, place egg yolks, honey and sugar into mixing bowl and beat 2 min/speed 5 using spatula to assist. Remove Butterfly.
Add fruit and nuts and mix 10 sec/speed 2.
Add egg white and salt mixture and blend 20 sec/speed 1. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place whipping cream into mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 4.
Add egg, honey, sugar, fruit and nut mixture and combine 10 sec/speed 2.
Line and grease a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Pour mixture into baking tray and allow to set in freezer for minimum of 12 hours.
Accessories you need
Serve a generous slice with Berry Coulis (see Everyday cookbook) drizzled over the top. We have used Persian fairy floss in this photo.
You can also serve in smaller moulds (ie cupcake tin).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie