- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g honey
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g glazed fruit (eg cherries)
- 100 g nuts (eg almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios)
- 400 g whipping cream
Insert Butterfly. Place egg whites and salt into mixing bowl and whip for 4 min/37C/speed 3. Set aside.
With Butterfly still inserted, place egg yolks, honey and sugar into mixing bowl and beat 2 min/speed 5 using spatula to assist. Remove Butterfly.
Add fruit and nuts and mix 10 sec/speed 2.
Add egg white and salt mixture and blend 20 sec/speed 1. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place whipping cream into mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 4.
Add egg, honey, sugar, fruit and nut mixture and combine 10 sec/speed 2.
Line and grease a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Pour mixture into baking tray and allow to set in freezer for minimum of 12 hours.
Accessories you need
Serve a generous slice with Berry Coulis (see Everyday cookbook) drizzled over the top. We have used Persian fairy floss in this photo.
You can also serve in smaller moulds (ie cupcake tin).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops