- 2 x 200 gram packs of Tim Tam Classic Dark Chocolate biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 200 grams marshmallows
- 100 grams rolo chocolate
- 190 grams Chunky Peanut Butter
- 130 grams rice bubbles cereal (or coco pops)
- 90 grams Butter
- 375 grams dark choc broken into pieces, (I used Old Gold)
- 140 grams cream
- 100 grams rolo chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease 20cm x 30 cm lamington pan. Line base and 2 long sides with baking paper
Melt butter 2 mins 90' speed 1.5
Crush biscuits 10 secs speed 8
Add butter and mix 5 secs speed 4
Spread into pan
Put in marshmallows, rolo chocolate, butter and peanut butter
Chop 5 secs speed 7
Heat 6 mins 60' speed 1 (or until all melted)
At this point you can either put in rice bubbles and mix in bowl with spatula (requires muscles) OR you can put the rice bubbles in a big bowl and pour melted goo from TM bowl over the top and mix. Have to work quick as it starts to set straight away
Spread evenly over biscuit base
Chop both chocolates speed 7 for 10 secs
Melt for 5 mins 60' speed 2
Pour over bubble layer and allow to set 3-4 hrs in fridge
Sorry my pic is sideways!! I have no idea why??
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Capsicum dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake