- 4 egg whites
- 220 g caster sugar
- 2 level teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level teaspoons cornflour
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add sugar to mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl and insert butterfly whisk.
- Add egg whites to bowl and beat for 3.5mins/50C/speed 3.5. No MC
- Start to add sugar 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3mins/speed 2
- Add remaining ingredients and beat for 20sec/speed 2
- Place mixture on parchment paper lined tray and shape into a circle. Scoop out the middle to form a bunt like shape. I drag a knife up and around to make a pretty pattern.
- Bake at 130C for 10mins. Lower temperature to 100C and bake for a further 90mins. Allow to cool completely in oven
- Fill the centre of the pavlova with Chantilly cream and your favourite fruits to serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Passionfruit Sponge Cake
- Nutella Stuffed Choc Chip Cookies
- Portuguese tarts
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Chillean Empanadas
- The perfect lemon tart