- 90 g Butter, softened
- 90 g brown sugar
- 120 g raw almonds
- 40 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 3 peaches, peeled, seeded and quartered
- 90 g brown sugar, extra
- raw sugar, for sprinkling
- double cream, to serve
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius.
Place almonds into TM bowl. Turn into almond meal by processing for 8-10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place butter and sugar into TM bowl and process for 5 -7 seconds on speed 4.
Add in eggs, almond meal, flour, baking powder and lemon rind. 5 - 7 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 9.5cm x 33cm loose bottom fluted tart tin. Place the peaches and extra brown sugar in a bowl and toss to coat. Press the peaches into the tart mixture and bake 35 - 40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Sprinkle with raw sugar and allow to cool in the tin. Serve with double cream.
Peach and Almond Tart
This recipe can be doubled easily for a larger tin or quiche dish. In this case, you may need to bake for a bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Balinese Peanut Sauce - Bumbu Pecel
- Dutch Ginger and Almond Slice
- Tomato, Pesto and Parmesan Risotto
- Mandarin, Macadamia and Polenta Cake
- Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- Beef Rendang
- Italian Ricotta Cheescake
- Moroccan Beef
- Lemon and GInger Steamed Chicken
- Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars