- 90 g Butter, softened
- 90 g brown sugar
- 120 g raw almonds
- 40 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 3 peaches, peeled, seeded and quartered
- 90 g brown sugar, extra
- raw sugar, for sprinkling
- double cream, to serve
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius.
Place almonds into TM bowl. Turn into almond meal by processing for 8-10 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place butter and sugar into TM bowl and process for 5 -7 seconds on speed 4.
Add in eggs, almond meal, flour, baking powder and lemon rind. 5 - 7 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 9.5cm x 33cm loose bottom fluted tart tin. Place the peaches and extra brown sugar in a bowl and toss to coat. Press the peaches into the tart mixture and bake 35 - 40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
Sprinkle with raw sugar and allow to cool in the tin. Serve with double cream.
Peach and Almond Tart
This recipe can be doubled easily for a larger tin or quiche dish. In this case, you may need to bake for a bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Vanilla Slice
- Balinese Peanut Sauce - Bumbu Pecel
- Dutch Ginger and Almond Slice
- Tomato, Pesto and Parmesan Risotto
- Mandarin, Macadamia and Polenta Cake
- Macadamia, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- Beef Rendang
- Italian Ricotta Cheescake
- Moroccan Beef
- Lemon and GInger Steamed Chicken
- Lime and Lemongrass Chicken
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce