- 250 g peanuts, NOT SALTED
- 175 g banana
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 125 g sultanas
- 100 g almonds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, For rolling / coating
- 1 tbsp cacao powder, For rolling / coating
2h 20minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Starter Cooling Australian
- Place all ingredients in the Mixing Bowl. Add MC. Chop / mix for 30 seconds on speed 9.
- Check to see that mixture has been mixed together. If insufficient mixing, scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and chop / mix again for 30 seconds on speed 9.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. The mixture should be sticky.
- Roll balls into either cacao powder or sesame seeds depending on preference. Refridgerate for 2 hours prior to serving.
Children seem to prefer sesame seeds to cacao powder for a coating as cacao powder can be fairly bitter tasting.
If the mixture is too sticky, add more almonds and re-mix.
The balls / truffles will firm up significantly with refridgeration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana Tart
- Banana oat bread
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Nanna's Banana Cake
- Banana Loaf
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins (Airfryer and Oven Options)