- 250 grams peanuts, unsalted
- 170 grams rolled oats
- 80 grams honey
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. weigh 50g peanuts into the bowl and roughly chop 3 seconds speed 5 - set aside for coating balls
2. add remaining 200g peanuts to the bowl and mill 6 seconds speed 8. Scrape down bowl and blend on speed 5 until peanut butter forms - 20 - 30 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine until the mixture comes together 20 - 30 seconds speed 7.
4. Roll into balls - this amount will make 10 large golf ball sized bliss balls. Coat in chopped peanuts (see tip)
Bliss Ball Preparation
depending on how moist the mix is, you may need some melted honey to brush onto the balls prior to coating in the crushed nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Chilli Non Carne
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Better than Milo
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!
- Rocky Road Truffles