- 125 grams Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup
- 220 grams honey, 3/4 cup
- rolled oats, 1/2 cup
- sesame seeds, 1/2 cup
- rice bubbles, 5 cups
- 110 grams sugar, 1/2 cup
- 125 grams Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 30 x 20 cm slice tray with foil and spray with olive oil and set aside
Add peanut butter, honey & sugar to the TMX bowl
Melt for 8 min, 90 degrees, 3 speed
Add remaining ingredients
Blitz on 3 speed until combined (approx 2 min)
Scrape down any leftover ingredients and give a final stir with spatula
Take base off the TMX and turn ingredientes into the lined tray Careful - the bowl is hot!
When blades are removed press ingredients evenly using the spatula to create an even surface.
The tighter the pack, the firmer the bars will be.
Place in fridge for 1 hour or until cool and set.
Slice into bites or bars.
If you want to pretty these bars up - you could add a decorative squiggle of chocolate icing (store bought tubes)
Enjoy - They are moreish! These are a TMX adaptation of the Kelloggs recipe, which has been tested by the Women's Weekly Kitchen.
Accessories you need
This is the final product !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka