- 2 Lg Avocados
- 50g Maple syrup
- 220g Shredded coconut
- 11/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 25g Maple syrup
- 20g cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Base - Blend the 2 avocados, maple syrup, shredded coconut, coconut oil and peppermint extract for 10sec/sp4 or until it's a consistancy your happy with. Pour into a lined 20cm X 10cm loaf tin. Smooth with a spatula and put in the freezer.
Chocolate - melt the coconut oil in the bowl ( depending on the weather as to how hard your coconut oil is, 1 and a half mins/45deg/sp2) Add maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla and salt. Mix for 10 sec/sp3. Pour over the peppermint base and put back in the freezer to set. Cut into pieces to serve. Best stored in the freezer
Accessories you need
You dont have to add as much peppermint if you dont want to. We love it minty! You can always add but you cannot take away! Test as you go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken