- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 65 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 100 grams honey
- 30 grams Almond milk
- 80 grams liquid coconut oil
- 150 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 2 cans tinned pineapple pieces, (small tins) OR a chopped fresh pineapple
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 175o c. Add coconut, arrowroot flour, baking powder and salt to . Pulse 3 times on turbo speed 1 sec. Set aside. Add coconut oil, almond milk and honey to the , cook for 3 mins on 50 speed 1. Ensure all is melted and combined.
Dry and wet mixes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls