- 220 g chocolate
- 2 portions Crunchie Bars, 80g
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 4 Handfuls plain popcorn
1. Place chocolate into TM bowl for 10seconds / speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and heat for 5minutes / 50 degrees on speed 1. While chocolate is melting chop crunchie bars into small pieces.
3. Heat for a further 2 minutes / 50 degrees on reverse soft speed. Start adding the other ingredients and keep mixing until all covered in chocolate.
4. Transfer to a small lined tin and refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart