- 1 Punnet of Fresh Strawberries, or
- 1 Cup Raspberries, (I use 1/2 strawberries & 1/2 Raspberries)
- 100 g water, (I use cooled boiled)
- 3 tbsp geletine, (Good quality - grass fed)
- 2 tbsp Jalna Strawberry Greek Yogurt, (omit for paleo or dairy free)
- 6 doTERRA PB Assist Sachets, or other child safe probiotic
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In your thermomix add berries and water.
Turn on for 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 and simmer until berries are softened.
Blitz for 15 seconds speed 8 MC on.
Take off lid and add geletine to berries. Be careful not to get it on the blades.
Mix for 15 seconds and slowly work your way to speed 5 until incorporated.
Non Thermomix Part
Tip into small pouring jug and let cool on bench until it is just warm about 15 mins (dont refreidgerate).
Test warmth and make sure it isnt too hot. If just warm to touch add in yoghurt and doTERRA PB Assist Sachets and stir with a spoon.
I spray the moulds with coconut oil spray so the gummies come out easier.
Refridgerate for 30-60 mins. Pop out of moulds and keep in airtight container in the fridge. Should last for over a week but my kids have always eaten them by then.
Awesome healthy treat for the kids lunchboxes. Great for their gut health.
Accessories you need
I get my moulds from Kmart to Purchase doTERRA PB Assist and any doTERRA products for 25% off please contact me. www.facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins