- 250 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 80 grams almonds, bake first for 15 mins @ 160 degs C
- 50 grams Mixed seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, etc
- 2 tbsp Cacaco powder
- 1 tbsp Honey., a little extra won&#039;t hurt
- Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ball ingredients into and process for 10secs / Speed 7
Empty contents into a working dish
Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball (approx 20mm) - repeat with remaining mixture
Roll the balls in desiccated cocunut or a coating of your choice
Date Protein Balls
Baking almonds before use improves the flavour / texture
These balls are OK without any coating at all
Store in the fridge or they can be frozen if required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake