- 230 grams pumpkin, in chunks
- 235 grams quinoa flour
- 280 grams Almond milk, (1 cup)
- 100 grams Maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot (tapioca) powder, (as a binder - or 3 eggs)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch salt
- coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil or butter for frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate the pumpkin for 7 sec/speed 5.
2. Add all other ingredients (except oil for frying) and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Heat oil in frypan over medium heat and pour in mixture - 1/4 cup makes about 8 pancakes. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
4. Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Adapted from Lola Berry's "The Happy Cookbook"
- To make quinoa flour in the Thermomix, rinse 1 1/2 cups of quinoa seeds for at least a minute. Drain and spread onto a baking tray, bake in 180 degree oven for 15 mins (until dry). Blitz in TM 10 sec/sp 10 or until a fine powder.
- Cooked pancakes can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers