- 230 grams pumpkin, in chunks
- 235 grams quinoa flour
- 280 grams Almond milk, (1 cup)
- 100 grams Maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot (tapioca) powder, (as a binder - or 3 eggs)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch salt
- coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil or butter for frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate the pumpkin for 7 sec/speed 5.
2. Add all other ingredients (except oil for frying) and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Heat oil in frypan over medium heat and pour in mixture - 1/4 cup makes about 8 pancakes. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook other side for 1-2 minutes.
4. Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Adapted from Lola Berry's "The Happy Cookbook"
- To make quinoa flour in the Thermomix, rinse 1 1/2 cups of quinoa seeds for at least a minute. Drain and spread onto a baking tray, bake in 180 degree oven for 15 mins (until dry). Blitz in TM 10 sec/sp 10 or until a fine powder.
- Cooked pancakes can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese