- 5-6 apples, Peeled and sliced
- 60 grams butter
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour Gluten Free
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
Place sliced apple peices in Varoma Tray, fill TMX jug with 500 grams of water. Fix varoma tray in place. Steam apple slices for 15 mins at varoma temp speed 1.
Add butter to TMX jug melt for 30 seconds temp 60 speed 4. Once melted add flour, brown sugar and coconut. Mix for 1 min speed 4 until crumbly. Pour crumble on top of apples using spatula to scrape down sides. Cook in preheated oven for 5-10 mins until browned on top. Serve with ice cream made in TMX or custard made in TMX using gluten free cornflour.
May be served hot straight after cooking or chill before serving for a cold desert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Strawberry and Kale ice cream, dairy free, sugar free, GAPS friendly
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Cranberry and Cashew Protein Balls
- Healthy Gummies
- Cold marshmallow
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Chocolate birthday cake
- Delicious Vanilla Ice Cream
- Choc-Coconut Balls (bounty balls)