- 5-6 apples, Peeled and sliced
- 60 grams Butter
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour Gluten Free
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
Place sliced apple peices in Varoma Tray, fill TMX jug with 500 grams of water. Fix varoma tray in place. Steam apple slices for 15 mins at varoma temp speed 1.
Add butter to TMX jug melt for 30 seconds temp 60 speed 4. Once melted add flour, brown sugar and coconut. Mix for 1 min speed 4 until crumbly. Pour crumble on top of apples using spatula to scrape down sides. Cook in preheated oven for 5-10 mins until browned on top. Serve with ice cream made in TMX or custard made in TMX using gluten free cornflour.
May be served hot straight after cooking or chill before serving for a cold desert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice