- 4 medjool dates pitted, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey, increase or decrease to desired taste
- 2 Avocados pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence, or extract - to taste
- 1/3 --- Cup Cacao Powder, or cocoa powder - to taste
- 1 --- tablespoon melted coconut oil, (optional) for a firmer setting texture if desired.
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, to taste
Mince dates - speed 6, 5 secs. Scrape down bowl.
Insert butterfly attachment.
Add remainder of ingredients. Whip speed 4 for 45 secs. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Taste test with a quick lick. Decide if you need more sweetness or spice. . Don't eat it all just yet. You can lick the bowl later.
Spoon into pretty serving bowls. Top with your choice of pretty fruit or decoration eg: strawberries, blueberries, dollop of cream or ice cream if you really must.
Bon apetit and happy licking.
QUICK DECADENT HEALTHY CHOC AVO MOUSSE
You can get creative with this basic recipe. Think about swirling in a strawberry sauce (made in Thermie of course) before adding to the serving dishes. The possibilities are endless. Oh and by the way - avocados are incredibly healthy but they are high in calories. Not that I care in this instance. Bon apetit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Mini monsters
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Beer Brownies
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce