- 4 medjool dates pitted, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey, increase or decrease to desired taste
- 2 Avocados pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence, or extract - to taste
- 1/3 --- Cup Cacao Powder, or cocoa powder - to taste
- 1 --- tablespoon melted coconut oil, (optional) for a firmer setting texture if desired.
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, to taste
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Snack Supper Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cake Custard/mousse Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Dessert Side dish
Mince dates - speed 6, 5 secs. Scrape down bowl.
Insert butterfly attachment.
Add remainder of ingredients. Whip speed 4 for 45 secs. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Taste test with a quick lick. Decide if you need more sweetness or spice. . Don't eat it all just yet. You can lick the bowl later.
Spoon into pretty serving bowls. Top with your choice of pretty fruit or decoration eg: strawberries, blueberries, dollop of cream or ice cream if you really must.
Bon apetit and happy licking.
QUICK DECADENT HEALTHY CHOC AVO MOUSSE
You can get creative with this basic recipe. Think about swirling in a strawberry sauce (made in Thermie of course) before adding to the serving dishes. The possibilities are endless. Oh and by the way - avocados are incredibly healthy but they are high in calories. Not that I care in this instance. Bon apetit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style