- 4 medjool dates pitted, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey, increase or decrease to desired taste
- 2 Avocados pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence, or extract - to taste
- 1/3 --- Cup Cacao Powder, or cocoa powder - to taste
- 1 --- tablespoon melted coconut oil, (optional) for a firmer setting texture if desired.
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, to taste
Mince dates - speed 6, 5 secs. Scrape down bowl.
Insert butterfly attachment.
Add remainder of ingredients. Whip speed 4 for 45 secs. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Taste test with a quick lick. Decide if you need more sweetness or spice. :-) . Don't eat it all just yet. You can lick the bowl later.
Spoon into pretty serving bowls. Top with your choice of pretty fruit or decoration eg: strawberries, blueberries, dollop of cream or ice cream if you really must.
Bon apetit and happy licking.
QUICK DECADENT HEALTHY CHOC AVO MOUSSE
You can get creative with this basic recipe. Think about swirling in a strawberry sauce (made in Thermie of course) before adding to the serving dishes. The possibilities are endless. Oh and by the way - avocados are incredibly healthy but they are high in calories. Not that I care in this instance. Bon apetit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup