- 4 medjool dates pitted, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey, increase or decrease to desired taste
- 2 Avocados pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence, or extract - to taste
- 1/3 --- Cup Cacao Powder, or cocoa powder - to taste
- 1 --- tablespoon melted coconut oil, (optional) for a firmer setting texture if desired.
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, to taste
Mince dates - speed 6, 5 secs. Scrape down bowl.
Insert butterfly attachment.
Add remainder of ingredients. Whip speed 4 for 45 secs. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Taste test with a quick lick. Decide if you need more sweetness or spice. . Don't eat it all just yet. You can lick the bowl later.
Spoon into pretty serving bowls. Top with your choice of pretty fruit or decoration eg: strawberries, blueberries, dollop of cream or ice cream if you really must.
Bon apetit and happy licking.
QUICK DECADENT HEALTHY CHOC AVO MOUSSE
You can get creative with this basic recipe. Think about swirling in a strawberry sauce (made in Thermie of course) before adding to the serving dishes. The possibilities are endless. Oh and by the way - avocados are incredibly healthy but they are high in calories. Not that I care in this instance. Bon apetit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon