- 80g Butter
- 60g brown sugar
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 30g Shredded coconut
- 30g rolled oats
- 10g linseed
- 10g Maple syrup
Place butter in TM jug and soften for 1 minute, 60C, speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients, mix for 1 minute, speed 4 until crumbly.
Lay out steamed apples or stewed fruit of your choosing in a baking
dish and spread crumble over the top.
Bake in pre-heated oven 180C for 5-10minutes until browned on top.
Serve with TMX custard. YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet