- 80g Butter
- 60g brown sugar
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 30g Shredded coconut
- 30g rolled oats
- 10g linseed
- 10g Maple syrup
Place butter in TM jug and soften for 1 minute, 60C, speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients, mix for 1 minute, speed 4 until crumbly.
Lay out steamed apples or stewed fruit of your choosing in a baking
dish and spread crumble over the top.
Bake in pre-heated oven 180C for 5-10minutes until browned on top.
Serve with TMX custard. YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk