- 80g Butter
- 60g brown sugar
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 30g Shredded coconut
- 30g rolled oats
- 10g linseed
- 10g Maple syrup
Place butter in TM jug and soften for 1 minute, 60C, speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients, mix for 1 minute, speed 4 until crumbly.
Lay out steamed apples or stewed fruit of your choosing in a baking
dish and spread crumble over the top.
Bake in pre-heated oven 180C for 5-10minutes until browned on top.
Serve with TMX custard. YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls