THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 20 grams coconut, shredded or flakes
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams Butter
- 15 grams raw cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 15 grams rice malt syrup (or alternative - honey, agave syrup etc)
Line a dinner plate or tray with baking paper.
Sprinkle rasperries and coconut evenly over the bottom.
Place coconut oil and butter into TM bowl and melt 5 minutes, 60 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
Add cacao powder and syrup and mix 2 minutes, 60 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
Ensure that syrup has melted and combined well, otherwise the mixture will split. Give it a little more time if it needs it.
Pour mixture over the top of the raspberries & coconut.
Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Break up or slice into pieces and enjoy!
This recipe has been adapted for thermomix from the "I Quit Sugar" blog by Sarah Wilson.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge