- 80 grams frozen raspberries
- 30 grams shredded or desicated coconut
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons Raw Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
Line a dinner plate with baking paperScatter the berries and shredded coconut on the plateAdd the coconut oil and butter to the ThermomixMelt 2 mins 60degrees.Add the cacao to the tm bowl and mix 6 seconds speed 6.Pour over berries, cover with cling film and freeze for at least 30 mins.
Honey can be used instead of rice malt syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon