- Pkt Sugar Crackers or l attice biscuits
- Strawberry Jam
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 Tblspn Gelatine
- 250 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 g Butter
- 180 g raw sugar
- 1 tspn Vanilla Essence
8Recipe is created for
Spread jam on each biscuit and layer the base of your container
(appox 12 biscuits) jam side up.
Spread another 12 biscuits with jam to place over filling and set aside
Add gelatine to warm water and dissolve, set aside and allow to cool
In TM bowl place philladelphia cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla and mix 2 mins speed 5 with the aid of the spatula until smooth.
With blades rotating on speed 3 add gelatine mixture for 15 sec then increase speed to 5 for 20 sec.
Spread mixture evenly over biscuits and place remaining biscuits on top of filling.
Place in freezer to set. Cut in quarters when
ready to serve and enjoy.
Eat slice straight out of the freezer, don't thaw out. Any uneaten slices can be returned to the freezer again.
Will keep for at least 2 weeks in freezer before biscuits start to become softer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF