- Pkt Sugar Crackers or l attice biscuits
- Strawberry Jam
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 Tblspn Gelatine
- 250 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 g Butter
- 180 g raw sugar
- 1 tspn Vanilla Essence
8Recipe is created for
Spread jam on each biscuit and layer the base of your container
(appox 12 biscuits) jam side up.
Spread another 12 biscuits with jam to place over filling and set aside
Add gelatine to warm water and dissolve, set aside and allow to cool
In TM bowl place philladelphia cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla and mix 2 mins speed 5 with the aid of the spatula until smooth.
With blades rotating on speed 3 add gelatine mixture for 15 sec then increase speed to 5 for 20 sec.
Spread mixture evenly over biscuits and place remaining biscuits on top of filling.
Place in freezer to set. Cut in quarters when
ready to serve and enjoy.
Eat slice straight out of the freezer, don't thaw out. Any uneaten slices can be returned to the freezer again.
Will keep for at least 2 weeks in freezer before biscuits start to become softer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake