- 160 grams almonds, soaked overnight (skins removed optional)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup, to taste
- 3-4 probiotic capsules, (dairy free for dairy free recipe)
- 180 grams filtered water
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract, to taste
Add almonds, lemon juice, agave syrup and almond extract to mixing bowl with 120gms water, mix on speed 9 for 30 sec.
Add remaining water and keep mixing on speed 7 for 1 min, scrape down sides and mix for another 1 to 3 minutes (keep blending and adding water until desired consistency - the consistancy at this point will determine how grainy or not your yoghurt will be - completely up to you).
Open your probiotic capsules and add powder to mixing bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Heat for two minutes on 37 degrees at speed 2. Place in a warm place and leave for 1-2 hours (I keep mine warm in my thermoserver for two hours).
Refrigerate. This should keep in the fridge for a couple of days as mine has.
Adapted from: therawfoodeffect.com
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge