- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaped tablespoons Raw Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Raw Caoao
- 1 tablespoon 100% Pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 dash almonds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. place almonds into TM bowl and blitz for 5sec speed 5. Repeat until desired size. Remove and set aside.
- 2. Break up frozen banana and add to TM bowl. Add 1 Heaped TBS of cacao in with banana and blitz slowly increasing speed from 3 to 9. When you hear the sound change remove the lid and scrape down. This time start speed on 7 and increase to 9. Check again, it shoud resemble 'cream freeze' consistancy. If not, scrape down and repeat speed 7-9. Add to serving bowl and place in freezer while you make sauce. (no need to rinse bowl)
- 3. Place 1TBS cacao, 1TBS coconut oil and 1TBS 100% pure maple syrup into TM bowl. time 1min 30sec, Temp 75, speed 3. Mix any excess cacao in bowl and blitz speed 5 3sec.
4. Remove banana ice cream from freezer, top with choc sauce and finish with your chopped almonds or desired chopped nuts. Serve immediately.
Raw banana choc sundae
Perfect for anyone who has dietry requirements and is wanting a special treat. Recipe can be made larger, this is the perfect size portion for one person.
GF DF RSF VEGAN
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)