- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, about 1/2 a lemon
- 85 g dessicated coconut
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 45 g Raw Honey, cold extracted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 60 g lemon juice, about 2 lemons
Place lemon zest, coconut into TM mixing bowl and mill 10 sec /speed9.
Add avacado, banana, vanilla paste, honey, pinch of salt, lemon juice and blend 20 sec/speed 6 (to desired consistency).
* Cold extracted honey has not been heated or pasteurised (above 38'C), leaving the live enzymes and nutrients in tact. see www.healthmonthoney.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake