- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, about 1/2 a lemon
- 85 g dessicated coconut
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 45 g Raw Honey, cold extracted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 60 g lemon juice, about 2 lemons
Place lemon zest, coconut into TM mixing bowl and mill 10 sec /speed9.
Add avacado, banana, vanilla paste, honey, pinch of salt, lemon juice and blend 20 sec/speed 6 (to desired consistency).
* Cold extracted honey has not been heated or pasteurised (above 38'C), leaving the live enzymes and nutrients in tact. see www.healthmonthoney.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella