- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, about 1/2 a lemon
- 85 g dessicated coconut
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 45 g Raw Honey, cold extracted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 60 g lemon juice, about 2 lemons
Place lemon zest, coconut into TM mixing bowl and mill 10 sec /speed9.
Add avacado, banana, vanilla paste, honey, pinch of salt, lemon juice and blend 20 sec/speed 6 (to desired consistency).
* Cold extracted honey has not been heated or pasteurised (above 38'C), leaving the live enzymes and nutrients in tact. see www.healthmonthoney.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Golden syrup Anzac cheesecake-adapted from Taste.com.au
- Choc Peppermint Balls
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Banana fritters
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Pecan Banana Loaf (Paleo, GF, DF)
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Banana, Maple and Date Muffins
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*