- 80 g almond meal
- 40 g Tahini Paste
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 80 g coconut oil
- 30 g desicated coconut
- 110 g Pepita Seeds
- 110 g sunflower seeds
- lemon, zest and juice of 1 lemon
- lime, zest and juice of 1 lime
- 60 g Dates pitted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50 g Pepita Seeds
- 50 g Sunflour seeds
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp desicated coconut
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Place almonds into TM 10secs/speed 10. Put aside.
Place pepita seeds and sunflour seeds, dates and coconut into bowl. 5 secs/speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients, including the almond meal 10secs/speed 8.
Press mixture into slice tin and place in the fridge.
Place pepita and sunflower seeds into TM bowl 4secs/speed 8
Add all remaining ingredients. 8 secs/speed 5.
Add a small amount of water as it is going to create a smoother consistancy.
Place on top of the slice
cover with extra coconut.
RAW LEMON SLICE
This raw lemon-lime slice is super easy, has a great range of natural fats, protein and minerals and tastes GOOD!!! (Raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and preservative free
The seeds can be substituted with nuts of your choice. Mix it up using cashews, macadamias and walnuts.
Try adding vanilla to it also. The possibilities are endless.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake