- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup walnuts
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 tsp salt cod
- 3 Young coconuts (meat only)
- 190 g lemon juice
- 220 g light agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil (optional – helps set filling)
- 2 tbsp soy lecithin powder
Blend all ingredients together 30sec/speed7
Press into tart tin or mini silicon moulds
Blend all ingredients together for 1 min/ speed 8.
Pour over base, set in fridge for 2 hrs before serving
Serve with fresh berries on top
Accessories you need
You can also freeze the tart and have as a frozen dessert ( this is actually my favourit way to eat it)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free