- 150 grams almonds
- 100 grams medjool dates
- 30 grams Coconut Shredded
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- 190 grams Cashews
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 110 grams Raw Honey
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 320 grams frozen mango, roughly chopped
Add almond, dates, coconut, coconut oil and salt then turbo x 5 or until desired consistency is reached.
Press mixture firmly into a greased (coconut oil) springform pan, using the back of a spoon.
Place in freezer while preparing filling.
Mill cashews in a dry bowl for 10 sec on speed 10.
Add coconut oil and honey (if necessary melt for 1 min, 50 deg on speed 2).
Add the rest of ingredients except mango into bowl and blend for 30 sec on speed 10.
Pour out about 2/3 of the mixture onto the crust and smooth with a spatula.
Add mango to the remaining mixture and blend for 20 sec on speed 10 or until smooth.
Pour onto the first layer and place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
Remove from freezer 15 mins before cutting.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Raw Cashew Dreamcake in www.mynewroots.org
Nuts and fruit can be altered to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte