- 90 g Shredded coconut
- 150 g almonds
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 pinch fine Himalayan salt
- 30 g coconut oil, (Melted)
- 400 g Raw macadamias, (Soaked Overnight, then drained)
- 30 g raw cashews, (Soaked Overnight, then drained)
- 125 g lime juice, (Either Bottled or Fresh, Approx 12 Limes!!!)
- 1 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 230 g Raw Honey
- Fresh Raspberries, (to Decorate)
- 320 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 10 g Vanilla Bean Paste
12h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine the Almonds and Coconut and mill for 20 Seconds / Speed 9
Add all other base ingredients and Turbo for 1 Second / 3-5 times, or until the mixture comes 'together'
Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the base of a lined 20cm spring form tin. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Add the frozen raspberries to the TM Bowl, and puree on speed 10 for 15 seconds, use the spatula through the hole in the lid to keep it moving around the bowl. Scrape down the sdes of the bowl, and repeat until it is a creamy pureed consistency. Set Aside.
Add the soaked and drained nuts, lime juice, salt, honey and vanilla bean paste, mix for 30 seconds / speed 9. Scrape down the sides, and repeat until the mix is a creamy an smooth consistency.
Add the coconut oil and blend for 20 seconds / speed 5
Pour half of the filling mixture onto the base mix in the prepared tin. Tap on bench to remove any air bubbles.
Add pureed raspberries to the remaining mixture, and mix for 30 seconds / speed 9. Using the spatula to assist. Once evenly combined, pour over the cream filling, tap on bench to remove any air bubbles and top with fresh raspberries.
Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving
To Serve : Remove from tin while frozen and transfer to serving platter, place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to thaw
Accessories you need
Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for 3 months
Looks stunning served with fresh mint leaves and raspberries
***Recipe inspired by Pete Evans - Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake, Family Food cookbook***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Nadia Brown
- Nadias' Zuchinni Muffins and Slice
- Nadia's Thai Green Chicken Curry Parcels with Coconut and Lemongrass Rice
- Garlic Lamb & Vegetables with Parsnip Curls