- 1000 grams white sugar
- 230 grams full cream milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
Add milk to bowl. Cook on Varoma temp for 15 mins speed 4. Rice basket on top.
Scrape down sides of bowl then add the butter and condensed milk. Boil on 100c on speed 2 for 7 mins. Rice basket on top.
Scrape down sides of bowl and beat on speed 4 for 7 mins. Rice basket on top.
Scrape down sides of bowl the boil on 100c lspeed 2 for 7 mins. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat on speed 4 for 7 mins. Rice basket on top.
Test with small drop to see if it sets. If not repeat last step (boil & beat)
Pour into lined baking tray & leave to set. Cut into small cubes before completely set.
Put sugar in bowl 10 secs speed 10. Turn to castor sugar
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing