- 300 g rhubarb, cut into 2cm chunks
- 20 g lime juice
- 50 g cane sugar syrup
- Zest of 1 orange
- juice of half an orange
- 2 Egg Whites at room temp, room temperature
- 65 g icing sugar
- 135 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 14 g Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste or essence
- 100 g buttermilk
- 60 g Rhubarb, finely chopped
- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 125 g Milk
- 335 g cream
- 5 egg yolks
8Recipe is created for
To prepare sauce. Add Rhubarb, cane syrup, lime juice, 20secs/speed 8. Cook 5mins/80degrees/speed1. Strain set aside.
Pudding: Preheat oven 180degrees. grease 4 ramekins and line base with a mixture of rhubarb, zest and orange juice. add to mixing bowl egg whites mix with butterfly attachment 3mins/ speed 3.5 set aside. Add to bowl sugar, egg yolks and whisk for 25secs/speed 3.5. Add butter, vanilla paste, buttermilk mix 2mins/speed1. While blades are rotating add through lid self-raising flour and baking powder. Add whisked eggs and gently fold in 10secs/reverse/speed1. Pour into ramekins and place in baking tray filled with water to half way up ramekin sides. Bake for 30-35mins.
Creme Anglaise: Add sugar, vanilla, milk, egg yolks and cream. Mix 8mins/80degrees/speed4. Reduce syrup in saucepan adding additional cane syrup until coats back of spoon. Pour into serving bowl, add upturned puddings and drizzle with warmed reduced syrup.
Rhubarb and Orange Pudding in Creme Anglaise
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars