THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams dates
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120 grams rice bubbles
- 30 grams craisins / inca berries / gogi berries or add in of choice
- coconut or sprinkles, as needed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter and dates to TM bowl. Chop for 8-10 seconds/speed 8 to break up the dates, then cook 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 2. Mixture should be a smooth paste.
2. Add rice bubbles, craisins and vanilla essence to TM bowl 20 seconds//speed 3 to mix it all together. Scrape TM bowl sides and combine again 10 seconds//speead 3.
3. Line or grease a square tin and press in mixture then sprinkle with coconut or sprinkles if desired.
4. Refridgerate til cool then cut into small bar or square shaped pieces.
Accessories you need
Try nuts or dark choc chips instead of dried fruit. If a dairy free alternative is needed replace butter with nutlex or coconut oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry
- Nushi's Sugar Reduced Mini Banana Loaves