- 220 g Dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 380 g raw sugar
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
- 225 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 65 g cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a baking tin.
2. Place sugar into bowl and mill for 4 secs / speed 9.
3. Add flour and cacao powder, and mix for 7 secs / speed 9.
4. Set flour mix aside.
5. Place pieces of chocolate into bowl and chop for 15 secs/ speed 5
6. Add butter and salt into the bowl with the chocolate and melt together for 4 mins/ 60 degrees / speed 2.
Allow mixture to cool to 37 C before proceeding to step 7.
7. Add flour mix, vanilla and eggs, and mix for 30 secs / speed 3.
8. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, mix for a further 40 secs / / speed 2.
Pour mixture into baking tin and bake for one hour.
Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
Accessories you need
This slice is very rich!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.