- 1 package Granite Biscuits, or similar Plain
- 100 grams Butter, Melted
- 150 --- ml Thickened Cream
- 250 grams Creamed cheese, softened
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 3 tsp gelatine, dissolve in 1/4 cup Boiling water
- 200 grams Salted Caramel Sauce, Store bought or Homemade
- 125 grams unsalted butter, Room temperature
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams thickened cream, Not Light
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt, Depending how Salty you like
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in TM bowl
Cook Varoma, sp 2 for 6-9 Mins with MC off ( cook longer for thicker Sauce.
Pour into Jug, set aside
Grease & line a Slice dish and set aside
Crush Buscuits in the TM Bowl by pressing Turbo 5-10 times
Add Melted Butter and mix on sp 3, 5 seconds. scrap down side and repeat
Press Bicuit base into prepared Dish
In a clean and dry TM bowl, whip the cream on sp 3.5 with the MC removed (time taken will depend on freshness of cream - it can be from 12 seconds to a couple of minutes!)
Set aside the whipped cream in a separate bowl.
Mix softened cream cheese and caster sugar on sp5, 10 seconds, repeat until smooth and creamy
In a separate bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the boiling water and stir intil completely dissolved
Add gelatin mixture to the creamed cheese mixture on sp 4, 10 seconds
Add 150g of the salted caramel sauce ( you may need to pop it into Microwave for a few seconds so that it is runny) and mix on sp 4, 10 seconds
Fold through whipped cream.
Pour mixture over the Buscuit base and spread.
Swirl more caramel sauce over top of the Cheese Cake using a skewer or a knife.
Place into fridge for approxomately 6 hours or until completely set.
Cut into slices and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"