- 125 grams Butter, Chopped
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 25 grams glucose syrup
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 200 grams white chocolate melts
- 1 teaspoon salt, I use pink himalayan
8Recipe is created for
- If making your own Condensed Milk, make and leave in the bowl then continue to next step.
- Place Butter, Brown Sugar, Condensed Milk, Glucose Syrup and Golden Syrup into the TM bowl
- Cook for 8 Minutes, Speed 3.5, 100 Degrees
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then cook for a further 20 minutes, Speed 3.5, 100 Degrees
- Add White Chocolate Melts. Stip through for 10 seconds. Speed 3.
- Pour into a lined slice tray. Be careful, this mixture is HOT.
- Sprinkle salt on top of hot mixture and place into refridgerator to set for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares, you might want to keep these peices small as it is very sweet.
This keeps for up to a week in the fridge.
Tastes like a jersey caramel
Omit salt if preferred
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits