- 125 grams Butter, Chopped
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 25 grams glucose syrup
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 200 grams white chocolate melts
- 1 teaspoon salt, I use pink himalayan
8Recipe is created for
- If making your own Condensed Milk, make and leave in the bowl then continue to next step.
- Place Butter, Brown Sugar, Condensed Milk, Glucose Syrup and Golden Syrup into the TM bowl
- Cook for 8 Minutes, Speed 3.5, 100 Degrees
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then cook for a further 20 minutes, Speed 3.5, 100 Degrees
- Add White Chocolate Melts. Stip through for 10 seconds. Speed 3.
- Pour into a lined slice tray. Be careful, this mixture is HOT.
- Sprinkle salt on top of hot mixture and place into refridgerator to set for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares, you might want to keep these peices small as it is very sweet.
This keeps for up to a week in the fridge.
Tastes like a jersey caramel
Omit salt if preferred
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)