- 220 grams sesame seeds
- 125 grams Butter
- 100 grams honey
- 170 grams brown sugar
Toast the sesame seeds for 5 minutes, Veroma, speed 2.
Remove seeds from bowl.
Add sugar, butter, honey to the bowl, cook 15 minutes, Veroma, speed 2.
add sesame seeds immediately at end of cooking time and stir through on speed 2 or 3 until combined.
Pour and spread out the mixture into a lined 28cm slice tray.
Refridgerate for 10 minutes or until cool to touch, cut into desired bar sizes.
Store in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls