- 170 grams medjool dates, 10 - 12 dates depending on size
- 140g grams raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 pinch salt
- 35 grams raw cashews
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 25 grams cacao powder
- 45 grams honey
2h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 1 minute / speed 9
Press mixture into loaf tin lined with baking paper.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and chop for 6 seconds / speed 5
Press into bottom layer until there are no bits floating free.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 15 seconds / speed 4
Then melt for 2 minutes / 37 degrees / speed 1
Spread over slice.
Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
Slice into cubes
Try not to eat it all in one sitting
The bottom layer
The middle layer
The top layer
I converted this recipe from the lovely Bianca Slade - Wholefoods Simply.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup