- 350 g caster sugar
- 300 mL pear or apple juice
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 150 g almonds, (or ground almonds)
- 250 g Butter
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g coarse polenta
- 6 pears
- 6 Eggs, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (or extract)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
Whilst you get on with the cake, let the mixture simmer for another hour or until it has reduced to a lovely rich syrup. Strain and set aside.
The syrup can also be turned into an amazing jelly!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake