- 200 g dark chocolate, 60% cocoa solids, broken into small pieces
- 150 g thickened cream
- 10 g Butter
- 50 g Baileys TM Irish Cream
- cocoa powder
Recipe is created for
1. Place chocolate in TM bowl, grate for 7 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add cream and butter, cook for 3 minutes, 50 ̊C, speed 3. Scrape down sides.
3. Add BaileysTM , turn off heat and continue on speed 3 until mixture is melted and smooth. Pour into a plastic container and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or until firm.
4. Once firm, use a teaspoon to scoop out rounds and drop in cocoa powder. Coat completely and then, using hands, roll into balls.
Vegetarian, gluten free
Refrigerate truffles until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Petite carrot tartlets