- 6 eggs
- 70 g evaporated milk
- 165 g flour
- 1 tablespoon Double active baking Powder
- 25 g ground hazelnuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert Butterfly, Put Ingredients A into TM bowl and beat for 6 minutes at speed 4
2. Put Ingredient B and beat 10 seconds at speed 4
3. Put in Ingredient C and D and mix for 30 seconds at speed 4 or until well mixed
4. Pour into grease round 20 cm pan or small cup cake , mould and steam for 25 minutes.
Can mill the roasted hazelnut at 10 second sp `0 to 10
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.