- 150 g sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 160 g SR flour
- Raspberry jam to taste
8Recipe is created for
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10.
butter and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
remaining ingredients except jam and blend for 15 seconds on speed 5.
some raspberry jam into the base of each of 12 silicone cup cake moulds. Divide
batter between moulds on top of jam, place into Varoma dish and tray.
1Litre of water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and steam for 25 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
out onto plate to serve and add whipped cream, ice cream or custard.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad