- 1 bunch Rhubarb Chopped into 3cm Pieces, (Approx 340-360gms)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 35 grams Sugar, or Coconut Sugar, (your sweetner of choice)
- 70 grams water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Place all Ingredients into the Mixing Bowl and cook 15mins 100 degrees//Speed 1.
Scrape down sides of bowl and adjust sugar to taste (this will depend on how tart your Rhubarb is)
Cook for another 5-10mins or until Rhubarb comes a-part and desired consistancy is achieved.
Serve warm or allow to cool before refrigerating until ready to use.
Accessories you need
This dish is great served with ice-cream or custard. It is also excellent mixed with Chia Pudding or baked as a Sponge Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN