- 1 bunch Rhubarb Chopped into 3cm Pieces, (Approx 340-360gms)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 35 grams Sugar, or Coconut Sugar, (your sweetner of choice)
- 70 grams water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Place all Ingredients into the Mixing Bowl and cook 15mins 100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1.
Scrape down sides of bowl and adjust sugar to taste (this will depend on how tart your Rhubarb is)
Cook for another 5-10mins or until Rhubarb comes a-part and desired consistancy is achieved.
Serve warm or allow to cool before refrigerating until ready to use.
Accessories you need
This dish is great served with ice-cream or custard. It is also excellent mixed with Chia Pudding or baked as a Sponge Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s