- 120 g Butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 200 g row suger
- 600 g peaches or nectarines, stone removed and cut in eights
- 100 g stone fruit jam, made in thermomix
- 300 g flour self raising
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, softened
- 60-70 g raw suger
1h 25minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Prefeat oben to 180C. Grease a deep sided baking dish (31X21cm) and set aside
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mix 10sec/speed 9
Place eggs and 120g butter into mixing bowl an mix 1 min/speed4
Add flour and knead 1min/.
transfer mixture into prepared baking dish and flatten to form an even base.
Place peaches, cut side upinto base and gently press down.
Spead the jam on top of the fruit.
Clean and dry mixing bowl
- PLACE ALL CRUMBLE INGREDIENTS INTO MIXING BOWL AND MIX 10 SEC/SPEED 7
Spread crumble evenly over the top of base and peaches. place into the centre of the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes(180C).
or intil crumble is lightly golden. base is cooked through and fruit is bubbling at sides. Serve worm.
I made the stone fruit jam earlier.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls